Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- Which is more preferable in business: Is it feasible to send it back to us by COB tomorrow? Is it...
- Could you please help with my sentences?? 1.I always regret right after acting bad. however, at ...
- what's the time over there? Ans. it's 4:00 pm here. is it correct ans?
- In terms of job what does position held mean?
- A: "Do you have a LINE account?" B: "Yes, I do." A: "Great. Let's exchange LINEs." Hello! Do...
- the answer in (b) is representation. why?
- She is much advanced that the average 8 year old child. Does this sound natural when speaking ...
- I want speak English what is your advises
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- Hi everyone! Please, could you help me with the following question and explain your choice:
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...