16 April

  • Spanish (Chile)
  • English (US)
  • Italian
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? "Me contracturé" when you do a bad movement and you end up in pain without the ability to move your arm or neck or your back and they have to use Icy Hot on you or put you an injection to relax the muscle... Thanks :)

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions