Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between It is important for "your" health... and It is important for "our"...
- What is the difference between health tourism and healthy tourism and well-being tourism ?
- It's not good for your health if you keep thinking only about studying English while taking a mea...
- “People don't think this program going well.” In this sentence, “is” is missing or omitted betwee...
- what does this mean? you are willing to die, you coward, but not to live
- Take good care of yourself. You say this when saying goodbye only?
- I can’t understand with what meaning the word “understand “highlighted with the red marker in t...
- why don't you simply get it? does this sound natural?
- Things are quite different in the United States. How to reword the sentence?
- Is [obeyer] an English word?
- Students that did not take the test on Monday will a have chance to retake it next Friday. ...
- Question about English. Could you understand if I say like: We only walk a little part of the way...
- Traveling far is worthy as reading 10000 books. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"