Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? I hate you alot
- How do you say this in English (US)? What does "i am loving it" means?I heard it alot in some mov...
- How do you say this in English (US)? i eat alot
- A boy crawled on the floor and accidentally pulled an electric wire from a kettle. Hot water from...
- My vacation is in a week = My vacation is a week off ?
- ■ I’ve been under the weather over the past few days because of a lack of sleep. During these lon...
- o que os americanos acham sobre o brasil?
- *at this degree I think we all gonna die. *how did you get so fat at this degree. (does this so...
- Is it effective to use a wordlist to learn vocabulary? Is it better to learn vocabulary from mov...
- what did the first person said https://youtu.be/7LnBvuzjpr4
- 1) "I didn't know" 2) "I was'nt know" Is there a difference between the two sentences above? Or...
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- *the tickets made of gold came out just yesterday. (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?