Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is right ? The first one is supposed to be right but I think it sounds wrong...
- What does "you have a good one" under 36 mean? 32 00:03:26,096 --> 00:03:27,597 Good start. ...
- What do "extra-crispies" and "one more to the countdown" mean? 59 00:05:27,285 --> 00:05:31...
- Is your house near the workshop? Pretty much. Is Pretty much approximately? or means exactly?
- “I work at the office during the first and second week of every month. And then I have to work at...
- I tried to banish my suspicion about the dentist and delude myself that he was not a quack. ————...
- My mother deceased when she was 50 years old. I lost her to cancer. ———— Would you tell me w...
- Which pronunciation of multiple sounds better? There are *multiple* ways you can do this
- My boyfriend told me "I don't see this will be going anywhere" means he doesn't see there is a fu...
- approximately can I shorten that to "approx-ily" when speaking casualy?
- Is my grammar correct? I am pleased to meet you. I think that you don't know English well.
- Is there a big difference between "start" and "start off"?
- Is my grammar correct? Yeah, I would like as well.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?