Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- My boyfriend told me "I don't see this will be going anywhere" means he doesn't see there is a fu...
- 1. The apples on the table are rotten. 2. Those apples on the table are rotten. 3. This apple o...
- What does “plug” in this sentence mean? the stuff in the art book work really well on e-ink. and...
- What does the “OVR” in “Earn 40 OVR LeBron James” stand for?
- CAN U SEE MISTAKES? 🙏🏻❤️. I need you help, please 😊 1- Guys, I'm gonna head back home for money, ...
- approximately can I shorten that to "approx-ily" when speaking casualy?
- Is there a big difference between "start" and "start off"?
- Is my grammar correct? Yeah, I would like as well.
- Labeling people by something what they can’t change is stupid, isn’t it? In Japan, I’ve seen a lo...
- Is my grammar correct? There is only one expert in the world is able to solve what others can'...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?