Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 坐电梯的时候等候了一位英国女士，她对我说thank you so much 的时候我觉得回答you're welcome不太自然，但同样是女士我觉得回答my pleasure也不太自然，我该怎么...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? you're welcome (apart from my pleasure)
- What is the difference between It's my pleasure and I would be grateful ?
- The question is about articles in the context. The context is there are 2 cities. My friend and ...
- I tripped. I tripped over. I fell. I fell over. Are these correct?
- Are these two sentences the same in meaning? 1. Someplace very much like this empty theater. 2....
- Can i say 'On the way back home from school, i got soaked and caught in a shower' instead of 'I...
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?