Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- During the break, during the break time Which one is right?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you prefer to join a group tour or tra...
- Do you get confused with lie - lay - lain - lying lie - lied - lied - lying lay - laid - laid...
- How do you study foreign languages?
- '' She looked so frightening when she was in that white costume with long black hair" is it corr...
- We used to live in Boston for 3 years. or We lived in Boston for 3 years. ???
- The military vehicles were lined up beautifully like a line dance. Natural sentence?
- Is "hither and thither" Used informally in everyday conversations? If not plz tell what else to u...
- "it's alright my feelings doesn't matter because my life already fucked up." is this correct?
- Somebody sent a piece of information. I reacted saying "plenty helpful". Is it unnatural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?