Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- i'm studying what the difference means between "a" and "the" i'm curious about a dictionary an...
- Frank with his friends ?is/are? preparing a surprise for the girls.
- Where can I buy second hand furniture for cheap in Mumbai?
- What is the difference between "chances" and "odds"? Can I use them interchangeably?
- What do you mean "Gay AF🌈"? AF means as fuck?
- Do these sentenses mean the same? (a) The ability to tell the difference between sounds peaks a...
- the answer in (b) is representation. why?
- She is much advanced that the average 8 year old child. Does this sound natural when speaking ...
- I want speak English what is your advises
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...