Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Which one is correct? A : Two fish are swimming B : Two fish is swimming
- *I couldn't make the license plates it was way too dark. *tell us how did you get so big at this...
- Is this sentence correct? "While I was on my way home, I got caught in a rain."
- Which one is correct? A : I took an exam about English B : I took an exam when it comes to English
- “ In the end, it proved far more difficult than ( ) could have imagined.” In the above sente...
- I am looking for the native English speakers who could be each other’s language parents! Anyone w...
- Is this natural in American English? I used to enjoy crabs, but they turned me off after hearing...
- Does this sound natural? --- Bullies are cowards. They pick on the weak. --- Thanks~
- Does this sound natural? -- I could eat two portions when I was young, but now I can't even fin...
- Is this natural in American English? I can't hear the TV over the rain beating down on the roof.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...