Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- When you're taking your temperature ..How long you have to keep your thermometer to check your bo...
- We sometimes say "the former/ the latter" Can we say that referring to the plural? e.g. the lat...
- disagree on/about/over=have different opinions on/about sth Is it right?
- Is this natural in American English? An extreme low-carb diet has become popular as a way for q...
- S1. As waking up, I felt my back hurting. S2. As I was waking up, I felt my back hurting. 1. Are...
- Which of the following do you feel hotter? 1-This coffee is hot. 2-This coffee is no cold.
- What does fountain drink mean?
- S1. My pencil was in it behind the door. S2. My pencil was in it in my room. S3. My pencil was p...
- What‘s the difference between the two sentences below？ She refused to answer such a silly questi...
- is bitchin common word?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...