Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- What’s the difference between relieve and release? The dictionary gives me the same translation..
- Are the following sentences sound natural? Is there anything unclear? The investigation conduc...
- Is this correct “she ruined her career for a man who’s one step away from death”
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you prefer to work alone or in a group...
- Could you please help with my sentences?? I want to know the most natural way to say 1.June has...
- Can I use "amid" instead "in the middle of...". Otherwise, how "amid" is used?
- CORRECT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 💟 HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- in the slammer What does this mean? Is this an American slang?
- Which sentence is correct? Lest's turn on the heat Lest's turn on the heating? is there a diffe...
- I lost my wallet. I've lost my wallet. Which one is natural when you say to a police?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?