Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between disclosure and uncover ?
- I'm reading a disclosure document of German insurance company. In the document, I found phrases ...
- What does Full disclosure mean?
- *rode closures starting on may third. *are there closures in the freeway exits. (does this soun...
- "I eat lunch" and "I have lunch" is it the same?
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- hey guys! there's the expression "to kiss something goodbye". Can it be used with people? like "...
- A: Do you need bags? B: That'll be great! or that'd be great!
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?