Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which Using "this," "that," and "it" correctly is one of the most difficult things for English le...
- What are some things that help you learn a different language? Please give me suggestions to free...
- I've done all things I can do! (Means 'Enough is enough!') does this sound natural?
- Does this sentence sound natural? I need to take care of my body in advance of fathering a children
- which one sounds natural "you are good in English " or " you are good at English"
- Does this sentence sound natural? stay up all night too much that do great harm to health
- "There are so many successful people out there. When I think of them, I become jealous because I'...
- A: "I was really tired at work today because I had always got up super early in the morning recen...
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.
- What is she saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...