Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- What is the difference of the pronunciations of the two words, which are "iron" and "ion"?
- When can I use "the"? What's the difference between "the fish" and "fish"?
- is this right? there's no one who goes by the name of John here
- “ I know where my level is” Is this sentence correct? Thanks a lot!
- I stopped going to college for boxing. In this sentence. for means because of ,right?
- One of the things she recommended me to do is~~ Is the sentence above correct? I'm confused sin...
- How do you read “e.g.” and “i.e.”?
- I read somewhere that a word "cool" is a youngish term that older people should avoid using in th...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?