Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- poke a hole in the bag (does this sound natural?)
- What is this called? A five-drawer dresser?
- Hi, I have a question for Australian English. What does mean “Redness” on schedule? Actually I ha...
- I've got two sisters. - Does this sound natural in US English?
- *I bought this gun straight from the russian market. *I got this husky straight from alaska. (d...
- Does this sentence make sense? You can't know his address because you've just met him.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Children must not sit up till late.
- Is it right to say in " I'm a cool guy, so is you". so "is" you. not "are"?
- HI, could you please tell me some slang used today? I remember back in 2014 people used to say 't...
- Does it sound natural? “When the manager of another BU tried to make me obey, my boss didn’t res...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?