Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- self inherently doesn't accept injustice . does this sound natural?
- Put my self in hard condition Does it make sense? I want to be cynical myself when I talk about...
- What does 'hold one's self back' mean?
- is this right? that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you to say
- Is this right? what do you think is going to happen?
- Is it ok to say “I highly recommend him for the MBA”?
- Is she prettier with a pony tail or with her hair down? Is it correct? Are there other wa...
- Today we are going to learn the metamorphosis of a caterpillar into a butterfly. Today we are go...
- What is the opposite of “conservative”? Progressive? Can you tell me more suitable word. Thank you
- What's the difference between the two? (a) Here's the best restaurant in LA. (b) This is the bes...
- A :I don't like dogs. 1 : What animal do you like, then ? 2 : Then what animal do you like? ...
- someone had fried chicken and worry about the calories, Does it sound natural? if you enjoyed it,...
- My head is going to explode? Aren’t the options all wrong?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?