Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Does this sound natural? Have you eaten Impossible Whopper? If so, how does it taste different f...
- Does this sound natural? Do Waymo self-driving taxis actually drive through your town?
- "your eyes are red - have you cried?" or " your eyes are red - have you been crying?"
- 1)how long time have you been here? 2)how long time you have been here? which is correct between ?
- 'Why are you calling up me or Why are you calling me' Which is often used by a native?
- I've got two sisters. - Does this sound natural in US English?
- Does this sentence make sense? You can't know his address because you've just met him.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Children must not sit up till late.
- Is it right to say in " I'm a cool guy, so is you". so "is" you. not "are"?
- HI, could you please tell me some slang used today? I remember back in 2014 people used to say 't...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?