Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- "I will always be by your side through thick and thin" and "I promise I will stay with you throug...
- Which one is more common in the U.S for mother, "mum" or "mom"?
- what do I call a person who has joined a fake religion? is there a word for it?
- "Do you have any pet?" I think it would sound more natural to say "Do you have any pets?" with a...
- I don't think so. I don't think that's true. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Which one is more correct, a) or b)? Let's say that I took apart a motorcycle and after making ...
- お願いしたいことを書いたメールの返信がしばらく帰ってこない時に、 ”先日私から送ったメールがあなたの受信箱に埋もれているのを心配しています”と書きたいのですが、丁寧な英語表現でなんと言いますか？
- Do people in US use mate to refer to a friend?
- Are "leave for LA" and "leave from LA" both grammatically correct?? If yes, what's the difference...
- A: Would you like a table or a booth? B: We’d like to sit in a booth. Or We’d like to sit i...
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "How was your holiday?" Or "How were your holidays?" Are both correct?
- how to reply welcome email to new employee (they included that they're looking forward my positi...