Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- We took a group selfie with the Chancellor at the very end of the commencement! (Is this correct ...
- Losing a language also can mean losing crucial knowledge about the linguistic group’s history, cu...
- AI takes many different forms and permeates all aspects of our lives today. Does this sound natural?
- It is not right to litter your neighbor's garden. Don't litter the floor with you toys. Are bot...
- Imma sending love and power so that you can be alright even in the school. Hope you can make it,...
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Happy Mother's Day! の返答はなんて言えばいいの？私はママじゃないのですが、そうやって言われました
- "smooth like butter" Is this expression still commonly used in the US, England and other English...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?