Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 私の趣味はたくさんあります。は I have a lot of hobby. で合っていますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- Where did you live in Kansai? Where in Kansai did you live? Which one is correct?
- Which is more natural? Where have you been? I “have” been looking for you! Where have you been?...
- You can say "I'm glad to see you" , when you meet someone. Can you say "I'm glad seeing you" ?
- Is this a common expression? Do you usually use it? “I had been …ing.” ex: I had been looking f...
- Is the following sentence natural? All staff members at the cafe always greet me with smiles.
- A. I will certainly hide my face on that day because of all their wickedness in turning to other ...
- I spent two years on teaching English for children. I d correct this into like this “ I spent t...
- S1. I can imagine him really angry. S2. I can imagine that he is really angry. 1. Are both se...
- S1. I remember him killed by a gang. S2. I remember that he was killed by a gang. 1. Are both...
- The number of coronavirus infection in Japan is getting conspicuous. Does this sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?