Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What term is more common, "balaclava" or "ski mask"?
- Can i use "put about" for a car?
- Should it be "rent fee" or "rental fee"?
- Will that be all? That’ll be $7.50. Enjoy your meal. Will that be all? The total is $7.50. Enjoy...
- Does this sound natural? I am the best expert you will ever see in the world!
- She has for me a esteem bigger than I deserve. Does it sound natural, please?
- Do you want to get a refund? Would you like to have a refund? Would you like a refund? Do you ...
- Which one is correct? It’s a too difficult question. It's too difficult a question.
- Chandler said in Friends series: "Sounds like a date to me" . I know that he was making a joke. B...
- My mum asked me to pick the presents for the kids for children’s day today and she pays the money...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...