Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? He was so irritated with how much resident tax he had to pay that he u...
- Covid-19 has caused panic at many places. One example are hospitals. One example ARE hospital...
- What’s the difference between “to begin with” and “in the first place”? I heard someone said “...
- Never knew that we had many in commons. What should I reply?
- Are 'tyre' and 'tire' the same?
- someone had fried chicken and worry about the calories, Does it sound natural? if you enjoyed it,...
- My head is going to explode? Aren’t the options all wrong?
- S. Giraffes are long in the neck. What does sentence S mean in other words?
- Hi everyone, Which one is grammatically correct? 1 You look like a million dollars. 2 You ...
- Which one is the correct option?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?