Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- After asking ‘“did you have your hair cut?”, can I add “It looks good on you”, like when we c...
- Is it possible to use the expression “Do you have a doctor in mind?” in these situations? 1. A: ...
- I wonder if tomorrow will be sunny day? Is this expression natural?
- What’s the differences of these sentences? Although it wasn’t known well, it has many great poin...
- "I might have got an A" -> Did "I" get an A?
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.
- What is she saying?
- How do you call your friend who is also a girl? (I know that for a man you could say "a guy fri...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...