Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- •It's probably going to rain from Monday to Friday. •It's probably going to rain from Monday thro...
- On this Monday I was going to visit a English lesson and teacher wrote me "ready to speak in En...
- see you on Monday does this sound natural?
- someone had fried chicken and worry about the calories, Does it sound natural? if you enjoyed it,...
- Hi everyone! Does my question sound native? How did your live program go?
- Does this sound natural? It feels like I have been making progress in English recently.
- which one is correct and natural sentence? I can't stand his cheating me. I can't stand him che...
- I need to read up on the company before I have the job interview. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- My head is going to explode? Aren’t the options all wrong?
- S. Giraffes are long in the neck. What does sentence S mean in other words?
- Hi everyone, Which one is grammatically correct? 1 You look like a million dollars. 2 You ...
- Which one is the correct option?
- *he drained out of blood and died. (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?