Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Is this sentence natural? My thighs are sore from working out yesterday.
- "i dont know for how long i can stay like this, should i start forgiving myself or should i keep ...
- Verbs like “enjoy , finish, mind” are used only with-ing, for example, “enjoy dancing,finish doin...
- i'm studying what the difference means between "a" and "the" i'm curious about a dictionary an...
- Frank with his friends ?is/are? preparing a surprise for the girls.
- Do these sentenses mean the same? (a) The ability to tell the difference between sounds peaks a...
- Can "will" be contracted in the following sentence? "Ann'll be ok" Thank you :)
- the answer in (b) is representation. why?
- She is much advanced that the average 8 year old child. Does this sound natural when speaking ...
- I want speak English what is your advises
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...