Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- what kind of joke is “deez nuts joke”?
- What does panhandler mean? Is it a common word?
- When I want to know the way the teacher teaches students and the class atmosphere, can I say "Ho...
- in which situation we use ,shall we move on,?
- When children are good at studying it's a lot of parents' credit. ___ What can I say instead to s...
- What does "under bit and spur" mean in "i have now got you under bit and spur"? The context is a...
- Does this sound natural? -- Mom, a button came off my shirt. Can you sew it on? -- Thanks~
- a lot of research has / have shown Which one is correct?
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...