Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- On the other hand, cassettes were less popular than LPs at the start of the survey period, but fr...
- How do you say this in English (US)? You don't fall down as long as you you hold rocks.→You don't...
- What is the difference between A.Please hand me the book which is on the table. and B.Please hand...
- What do you call this?
- does "to thr best of your knowledge" sound condescending or haughty? is it weird to use in polite...
- What does the highlighted sentence mean?
- What is ‘white settlement’ in this passage mean?
- "I didn't know in what sense the present situation can be called dangerous." cn I switch "sense"...
- Do people say “fuck factory” to insult a certain organization/group/company?
- Have you seen anything like this? "almost never" can I say "nearly never" instead?
- For the English speakers, can you please tell me how I can improve my English ? Some tips maybe ?
- 【HELP】 What are the words that come out of his mouth? ✔️ I want to know what words come out of...
- What does boop mean? Can you give me some examples?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?