Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Does it sound natural? A successful student is stereotyped as who always places first.
- Why most people are willing to get married across the world? One of my friend's father is always ...
- is that sounds natural? he was assigned to investigate that case in parallel with policemen.
- Having had experienced financial hardships in my younger days always keeps me grounded.
- His theory had a solid argument. However, after a great deal of back-and-forth with him, turned o...
- He leisurely want to his school is the sentence correct?
- Let's go for coffee. Let's go for a coffee. Let's go for a cup of coffee. Which is correc...
- Let's go for a hike. Let's go hiking. Let's go on a hike. Which is correct? Thank you.
- please help me!!
- “bluish paint” why not blue? i see pinkish too, what does ~ish mean.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...