Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It seems that there was some accident. 何か事件でもあったようだ。 does this sound natural?
- What different between 'by accident 'and 'by chance '? urban and downtown?thanks a lot.
- What is the difference between "We bumped into them on accident." and "We bumped into them." ?
- Which do you think is more common? --- The homework is due Friday. The homework is due by Frid...
- What's the author talking about?
- Does this sound natural "pass me some water" Or do I need to say "pass me a glass of water"?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? When we arrived at the hotel, the wedding started alre...
- Is "I'm broke" a euphemism for "I have no money"?
- Which do you think is more natural? If none, please suggest one. ----- I read the bus number wr...
- How can i make my English better?
- i read this on Reddit, and they were talking about open chats on kakaotalk, one of them said as b...
- S1. There is no place like here. S2. There is no place like in here. S3. There is no place like ...
- Apparently, he doesn't her biological father. Is this sentence natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...