Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which his right leg was bitten through by the shark. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between right and correct ?
- What is the difference between I'll be right there. and I'll be right over. ?
- Are the first two the same? are all of them right? My mom always does my laundry My mom always wa...
- He asked me whether or not I could take care of his children if he was not here for a few days. ...
- I saw this in a post .. ''We are looking for an English teacher on the principle of volunteerin...
- I have a little bit fever, but I'm okay. Does this sentence make sense?
- is this right? She studies at Mississippi University. She studies at the University of Mississippi.
- do I sound natural? I think think like you, either.
- I got a question. I don’t really understand when I need to add “the” before “most” in a sentence....
- the second one sounds natural? the first one sounds off? I got to know that it was wrong I found ...
- Your essay lacks contents. Your essay lacks substance. Do those sentences sound natural?
- Anyone could explain why 'travel' is not proper in this context? Our (travel/trip) from Paris ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...