Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Can you say “We all thought she got the job. It was a real shock when she didn’t.” ?
- "He left the room with the window not closed." Does this sound natural?
- Is it right to say "NewYork has @ hospital" instead of "@ hospital is located in NewYork"?
- What phrase is more natural? My big takeaway from this video is... My key takeaway from this vid...
- You seem to be projecting. What does this mean?
- Does "throw down" mean "use"? In this video, this person uses this word: https://youtu.be/NPHS...
- I'm IN the couch. OR I'm ON the couch.
- I already know the difference between "to know someone" and "to meet someone", but in the followi...
- Use of has been and have been??
- what does it mean? I mean, number 3, after = Oxford dictionary doesn't provide with further expl...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...