Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between for ages and for years ?
- They are not our ages who want to hang around with us. 彼らは一緒に遊ぶっていう年頃でもないしね。 does this sound nat...
- She is at a younger age than mine. does this sound natural?
- Sometimes i heard some of people call an animal, for instance; A cat/A dog As a "He"not "It" Why ...
- Does this sound natural? Hercules is famous for his twelve labors. He released Prometheus who h...
- What does edible mean?
- Could you tell me what is he saying? https://youtu.be/uTUjbEHvNSQ?t=1349 Thank you!
- Anime recommendations? Just a random question wondering if there are son suggestions thanks ;p
- Please be strict with the corrections :) What can I do to make my sentences better? 1) If you ca...
- Are ‘have to‘ and ‘need to’ completely the same? If there’s any difference let me know
- What does the line highlighted mean? Especially I can't understand "things might not have gone a ...
- Is there anyone here who is good at English grammar and its terms? If so, would you leave an repl...
- is the number 2 ok?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?