Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you prefer to work alone or in a group...
- play it by ear off the cuff impromptu Are they similar in meaning? Are they used in daily conv...
- Is it fine to take that the sentence “Didn't see that one coming did you?” mean something like, “...
- 【need urgent help】 Here comes a conclusion that... any mistakes？
- Does it sound natural? And can I use "alternation" instead of "changes" in this case? "The giv...
- Can I use "amid" instead "in the middle of...". Otherwise, how "amid" is used?
- CORRECT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 💟 HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- in the slammer What does this mean? Is this an American slang?
- Which sentence is correct? Lest's turn on the heat Lest's turn on the heating? is there a diffe...
- I lost my wallet. I've lost my wallet. Which one is natural when you say to a police?