Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- at the first of presentation, what do you say table of contents or mokuji in English? Does this s...
- You can give your presentation to your students using this PC. Do you know how to use PowerPoint?...
- I have a presentation to do in Native English class. The following is the part of it. Hell,...
- Does "knucklehead" mean also something else than just "stupid person"?
- If you were to say the same thing, is there a more natural way to say it than these? I would be h...
- Do natives talk like this "Am Arthur"?
- "Wolf is grey. Wolf is big" or "A wolf is grey. A wolf is big."? Thank you!
- Does “let’s meet in the morningish” sound natural? Do you commonly use “morningish”?
- Hi! Is this expression ‘dog tired’ commonly used?
- Does it sound natural I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat meat. ??
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?