Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is this called? A five-drawer dresser?
- I've got two sisters. - Does this sound natural in US English?
- *I bought this gun straight from the russian market. *I got this husky straight from alaska. (d...
- I've studied English for about five years. I've never taken private classes with a teacher, thoug...
- Is this sentence correct ? Just a reminder Jen’s driving lesson 2pm today .
- Does this sentence make sense? You can't know his address because you've just met him.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Children must not sit up till late.
- Is it right to say in " I'm a cool guy, so is you". so "is" you. not "are"?
- HI, could you please tell me some slang used today? I remember back in 2014 people used to say 't...
- Does it sound natural? “When the manager of another BU tried to make me obey, my boss didn’t res...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?