Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- As a nurse, how would you ask a patient about his/her name, instead of “what is your name?”
- What other names for "soda" in the US?
- Can we use "wash hands" to refer to someone taking responsibility away from them?
- "My test score was consistent 'over' various tests." In this sentence, is the role of 'over' t...
- *regardless the lack of knowledge that they have they'll be able to build this robot. (does this...
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?
- What games are popular in America?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Happy Mother's Day! の返答はなんて言えばいいの？私はママじゃないのですが、そうやって言われました
- "smooth like butter" Is this expression still commonly used in the US, England and other English...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?