Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I have a question about the following phrases. A. come home B. get home Are there any differenc...
- Which is correct? The uniform should be as they are now. The uniform should be what they are now....
- Are there other ways to say "On the one hand" and "on the other hand"?
- Don't forget to add some fertilizer to the water and feed the rosebush. Is it correct？
- About B, can I use both? A: Am I doing it right? B: Almost. / Pretty much.
- When I say "I would have expected," does it mean I actually have not expected?
- Is "loss" countable? If reported inappropriately, this results in loss of money. ...this resu...
- Is this sentence correct ? Driving lesson is on as usual today . (Last week was term break so...
- Does this sound natural? “I got pulled over the other day for running a stop sign. I got fined ¥...
- an old friend of my mother’s = one of my mother’s old friends What about <an old friend of my m...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?