17 Apr 2014
Read more comments
- I need some help with the exercise below. Please, tell me if my answers are correct.
- How to pronounce ‘neglect’? Is it neeglect or nuhglct?
- Does it sound natural and is it correct? I have a habit which is I always analyze things in my...
- Do they sound natural? 1- My friend has an ancient bottle of win. 2- I found a golden medal a...
- When you go out to spend time, what company do you prefer to hang out with? For example, if you ...
- My teacher said, "when she came to my class, we hadn't seen eachother" didn't make sense. and als...
- how can you tell the difference between I'd and i or you'd and you
- It is not clear to Hyderabad's IKEA whether all that foot traffic is translating to sales. Is th...
- Do you use cursive?
- which one is better? 1. Sorry I think I'm asking you about too serious thing 2. Sorry I think...