Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. Do you want to wear your hair up? 2. Do you want to wear your hair down? 3. Do you want to w...
- Does this sound natural? -- Please, fill the front seats first. -- Thanks~
- It is compliment does this sound natural?
- is it "don't be too harsh with him" or "don't be too harsh on him" ?
- What is the difference between two phrases "the book to read" and "the book to be read"?
- Apparently, he doesn't her biological father. Is this sentence natural?
- "the thoughts of killing myself still lingering on my mind, it feels like i won't satisfied until...
- Does this sound natural? --- There're many empty seats in the front. Please come and sit in the...
- How do you say that blue ball in English? i think English speakers would say mana points, is tha...
- What do you do for a living? What should I reply if I’m working as an online seller and beautici...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...