Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the best reply to 'Hi! beautiful' ?
- I'm sorry for the late reply. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Does this sound natu...
- Sorry for the late reply! I was outside and my phone was dead. Does this sound natural?
- Why is it used “go” instead of “live”? I heard this phrase on Netflix. We can live three weeks w...
- If I use a lot of "!", you feel uncomfortable? For example, I got It!! Thank you for your advice!!!
- There are too many dishes to wash. Are these expression natural?
- I understand "much" is used with comparative adjective + an uncountable noun, and "many" is used ...
- Me llamo Brenda, tengo 20 años y me gustaría interactuar con alguien para aprender inglés y la ot...
- Which is natural ? On the way to the house of my friend's On the way to my friend's house
- I said "you are weird" is it a bad word? and don't have to say this sentence to people?
- what's the difference between someone took my pen and someone had taken my pen
- Which sentence is most correct? “Power went down” “Power went off” “Power went out”
- It's horrifying just to hear that Is it correct??
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I saw a meme/vine on youtube, it was like: "I brought you myrrh." "Thank you." "Myrrh-der" "Juda...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...