Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the best reply to 'Hi! beautiful' ?
- I'm sorry for the late reply. We will reply to you as soon as possible. does this sound natu...
- Sorry for the late reply! I was outside and my phone was dead. does this sound natural?
- in what situation would you use this phrase "pretty much"
- "my ears are still ringing from the loud voice of the man" what is correct: from or of ?
- 1). Chess has been played for around two thousand years now. or Chess has been being pl...
- Can I say: You should talk to your doctor first coz that diet should be dangerous. When I wan...
- Does it sounds normal? "He could be found by search dogs" and "He could be found with the smell o...
- "I studied english almost all day today." Is this sentence correct?
- what is "the cat's whiskers"?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?
- Do you use this grammar? “Do you ever…?”
- please help me
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?