Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- I found this exercise on my Grammar book: (A) What movie are you going to see? The new Brad Pitt...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: What do you think of free public transpor...
- You don’t need to judge people by appearance, but I think people who wear glasses looks smart. 👓 ...
- How do you ask a nurse how long do you still need to wait to see the doctor normally?
- Do u use 'by all means' instead of 'sure' and 'of course'?
- Hi there! If I want to say “I don’t like”. There is the way. “This is not my cup of tea”. Can I u...
- How do you use the phrase "carve out something" on a daily basis? (context down below)
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"