Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I get it in convenience stores. You can also buy it in 7-Eleven right? Does this sound natural?
- I'm starving, I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to the convenience store and get something to e...
- I don't believe it. The convenience store is closed down! Does this sound natural?
- Is "No longer want time machine" a grammatically correct phrase? I got it out from a TV show.
- Does it sound natural? If you deleted Word documents from your computer accidentally, neither ...
- ■ Mike decided to break off relations with his old friend, Trever, because he told Mike that he ...
- ■ I was impressed to see how the single father showered his son with love. ———— Would you tell ...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: What do you think of free public transpor...
- Hi there! If I want to say “I don’t like”. There is the way. “This is not my cup of tea”. Can I u...
- How do you use the phrase "carve out something" on a daily basis? (context down below)
- is correct or formal to say "don't freak out" in daily english conversation?
- Someone help me 😭 my assignment due today I prefer to donate to needy people by spending time w...
- Siz İngilizce konuşanlar normal bir şehir hayatında en fazla hangi cümle veya filleri kullanırsınız?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How should I write? "21st of June" or "21th of June"