Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between It is important for "your" health... and It is important for "our"...
- What is the difference between health tourism and healthy tourism and well-being tourism ?
- It's not good for your health if you keep thinking only about studying English while taking a mea...
- is it hardwork or hard work?
- Do the following expressions sound natural to you? "too not bad"
- You should put the cards face up, not face down. Is it correct?
- Is ‘little to no’ a common word?
- Every time I leave a place, I leave a memory behind. Now by returning back to this place, I remem...
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?