Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Regarding cases for a cell phone, it's sometimes better to buy a cheaper one sold at a 100-yen sh...
- except in the case of business does this sound natural?
- If that's the case, he would be his manager since he says in his post that he always sees off Ta...
- Which one sounds more natural? I read a book every night. I read books every night.
- Can i say 'He's 2 years younger than his wife' instead of 'He is junior to his wife by two years....
- Does this sound natural? When will you open your cafe again? (I want to ask my friend when will s...
- Is the word ‘exalt’ commonly used?
- Do you use the expression "is not my cup of tea" frequently?
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?