Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what is "powered examination tables"?
- なんでTOEFLの受験料はあんなに高いの？ Why is the examination fee of TOEFL such an expensive like that? does this...
- What is the difference between Our examination is pending. and Our examination is impending. ?
- I was attacked. I've been attacked. Which one do you use when report to a police
- -There's an accident. -There has been an accident. Which one do you use when call 911?
- Which one is grammatically correct? 1) in Mongolia which is located at the north of China 2) in ...
- I was robbed. I was mugged. What's the difference?
- you need to lower your prices. (does this sound natural?)
- There's a fire. There has been a fire. Which one you say on the phone when you call a fire truck?
- Does this sentence sound natural ? Would you mind if you could move your car a little bit forw...
- Would it be good if I answered "I'm doing good" to the question "how are you?" What's more, would...
- As for ‘sb knows better than to do’ ,it is ,I suppose,known as ‘sb is not foolish to do’. And I o...
- Thank god he got his confidence back
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?