Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? すげー感動した。🚩He came back from the live concert of his fav rock ...
- I've finally got to see the live concert of my favorite band, Zank.ついに大好きなZank のライブが見れた。 They w...
- Since this concert is going to be held outdoors, I have to go a little early to get hold of good ...
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- The question is about articles in the context. The context is there are 2 cities. My friend and ...
- I tripped. I tripped over. I fell. I fell over. Are these correct?
- Are these two sentences the same in meaning? 1. Someplace very much like this empty theater. 2....
- Is this correct? "It's nice weather"
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?