Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between Thanks . and Thank you . ?
- What is the difference between Thanks, everyone and Thanks, every one ?
- What is the difference between Thanks, everyone and Thanks, everybody ?
- Does this sound natural?? I’m dying here over the heat
- Is that ok? I suppose I'll have mistakes, so if you can correct them... Going further away from ...
- Does "Ramen" make sense for English speakers? Should I say "noodles" instead?
- ¿La palabra turd es una grosería?
- Are you in line? Are you in the line? Which one?
- per = according to not 'per' for 'per a day' in this case, how do you use 'per' according to her...
- ① How is the weather about your area? ② What is the weather about your area? Which one...
- Do they mean the same thing? Which is more natural? Can you bring Mike to me? Can you go grab Mike?
- What do you call the psychological habits of teenagers who will say no to any requirements or eve...
- Could you fix my English? “I like watching movies. That’s why I started studying English. I want...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?