Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I've got the munchies. Does this sound natural?
- "Let's go get some munch/i've got the munchies " Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? munchies I think is a little food before your lunch is ready
- My friend is doing summer sales and I want to ask him how the sales are going. Can I ask him like...
- I'm getting used to driving on the left side. Is it correct? Thank you!
- I'm early in a book to judge but at the moment I don't like it. but, I'll try to keep reading the...
- esta bien esta frase? chill with jesus
- what does “thanks for sticking with me through everything” meaning?
- Is the following usage of "Mr." by B correct? I can't see why B needed to use the word in this si...
- “I’m proud of myself “ I want to know the sentence’s nuance clearly. Because in Japan if people s...
- Is it correct to say “I do prefer that” in case I want to emphasize?
- Not by any means will I go along with that decision. Why is in there ‘will I’ instead of ‘I will’?
- there's a door don't slide it just lift it (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?